Oracle Global Software Support provides technical and functional assistance to Oracle’s customers globally. Opportunities exist for Support Engineers in the 1st level Global Support teams to provide support to our customers in English and in local language. The engineer is responsible for duties such as translation, responding to Service Requests, responding to incoming phone calls, monitoring specific queues and catching exceptions to the process.
- Ensure that all tasks are handled during active shift.
- Provides verbal or written translations when customer requires language support.
- Resolves assigned Service Requests related to our Internet portals.
- Place Software orders and track the shipment of these orders in the internal database.
- Uses Service Request quality guidelines when placing entries in SRs.
- Monitors queues to respond to incorrectly routed or unassigned customer requests.
- Monitors translation queues to make sure translations occur in a timely manner.
- Responds quickly to customer requests for escalations by contacting the owning engineer’s manager.
- Reports to a regional Team Lead and EMEA Manager.
- Takes ownership and coordinates resolution of customer’s service requests.
- Maintain knowledge of current Oracle business flows.
- Operate in line with Customer Service business processes and procedures.
- Provides the best possible translation for both customer and internal Support engineer; using collaboration methods as necessary.
- Manages queue and SRs to provide the highest level of customer service within standard support guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Can address issues among multiple parties within the organization
- Personal drive
- Customer Focus
- At least 3 years work experience
- Knowledge of any software products (database, application) would be considered an advantage
- Proven experience in support business is not necessary but would be considered an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written skills in ENGLISH
- Excellent verbal and written skills in HEBREW.
CONTACT: Ruxandra Petre Recruitment Consultant
Oracle Recruitment Department
Oracle Corporation/ Nusco Tower/ 42 Pipera Street, District 2 020112/ Bucharest/ Romania